Monday, May 2, 2011

Web-Based Software - Final Site, Flash Animation and Starter Pages

As the semester draws to a close, I'm finalizing all of my projects in my Web-Based Software class.

The first item is my flash animation. This is a short little video clip I made in Adobe Flash CS5 that uses typography as its main subject. I have had a little bit of flash experience in the past, with "little" being the keyword there. For what it is, I don't think it turned out too extremely terrible. Without further ado, Here is the flash video.

Next up on the list is my final site I have completed. I chose to create mine in WordPress as opposed to DreamWeaver as I felt more comfortable with it. I chose a template site and then went to town from there. You can visit the site here.
Final WordPress site

 And finally I have my Starter Pages to show off. This was a basic website assignment in which we took a single index, or homepage, and linked it to 2 other pages that related to it. My main page is about baked goods and then links off to a page about cookies, and another page about cake. You can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment